No announcement yet.

Chesapeake Meet 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I slogged around there on Friday. Much to my surprise I was able to find the 2 pieces for my 37 Chief project that I wanted to get. Jefferson is not too far for me so it wasn't a big investment. None the less it was the true believers out there.

Comment

The best entertainment was watching the vehicles getting pulled out. I left around noon on Saturday and it had just stopped raining an hour or so before. I had fun, it's a nice place to visit, the fall colors were magnificent on the ride to and from.
      Doctor Smarty Pants

Comment

Our hats are off to Chesapeake Chapter President Eric Hitzel and all the Chapter volunteers who made the best of a very challenging weather situation and made their meet as welcome as possible for the vendors and patrons who attended. Although the weather may have shut down other motorcycle events, the perseverance of those attending is an example of the camaraderie and spirit from the AMCA Membership. A real tribute to the Chapters and the AMCA. And many attending did find the parts they were looking for even if they had to wade through the water and slosh through the mud to do so. They also had to compete with the ducks for the territory. Really!
        Richard
        Last edited by Spag; 10-05-2015, 11:14 AM.
        Richard Spagnolli
        AMCA #6153

Comment

I went to the first AMCA meet at the White Rose site and thought it was the most beautiful setting for a vintage bike meet on the AMCA schedule. Even with rain and cloudy weather I still think it's a jewel of a meet, although I probably would have bowed out with a hurricane on the way. I take my hat off to the hard core AMCA members who made the best of it, and found a good time in spite of the weather.
          Eric Smith
          AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
          X