Chief Blackhawk Meet Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chief Blackhawk Meet Photos

Some photos from the Chief Blackhawk Meet races are published on Flickr for anyone interested.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/975427...57658293897402

You can follow the link or go to Flickr and search AMCA. The album "AMCA Chief Blackhawk Meet - Races" should be near the top.

Higher resolution photos are available upon request.

Obviously you haven't heard,the Blackhawk Antique Motorcycle club has not been a part of the AMCA for several years and some members may take offense to this.The AMCA did nothing to make this meet happen.[but,,,Thanx for the great pics]

Comment

Thanks for posting racing photos from Davenport. I was too hot and tired to stay for the races after a day of picking through the junk. Since I hadn't seen any mention of the meet until now I was beginning to wonder if it was against the forum rules to post about a non-AMCA meet. I can't imagine why anyone would be offended by Terry's post-- there were plenty of AMCA members in attendance. I'm pretty sure the lust for rust trumps club politics.

Comment

The offended ones would be the Blackhawks who do all the work to put on the meet,not AMCA members.
        Last edited by duffeycycles; 09-08-2015, 03:45 PM.

Comment

The name of the album is changed to avoid offending anyone, no offense was meant to anyone. The link still works. I'm not sure how I was oblivious to all of the events.

Thanks for the compliments on the photos.

Comment

Originally posted by terrymiller View Post
            The name of the album is changed to avoid offending anyone, no offense was meant to anyone. The link still works. I'm not sure how I was oblivious to all of the events.

Thanks for the compliments on the photos.
            Dear AMCA Members / Forum;
            "Part of the problem in America today is everyone is too easily offended." I saw 4 AMCA Board Members in attendance at Davenport this year and had the pleasure of visiting with three of them. All conversations revolved around motorcycles, projects they were working on etc... I would believe these fine people whom volunteer and expend much personal time, effort and expense doing their positions were at Davenport to enjoy the Swap Meet, Bike Show and Races as "Enthusiasts" just like everyone else. With time and a change in the AMCA President, I would bet my 401K on Blackhawk coming back into the AMCA in the future. Just a long great history and great Midwest County Fair Environment and location for a Vintage Motorcycle Event. The Blackhawk Club Members made it look easy and we all know they worked their rears off all year planning to provide another successful event. Thank you sir for posting the photos and thank you to all Blackhawk members for your fine work year after year.
            Steve Klein
            Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
            American Pre-teens - 1965
            AMCA Member 12176
            Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
            www.CherokeeAMCA.org
            Steve@SteveKlein.com
            Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

Working...
            X