Yankee Chapter National Meet Town Hall Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankee Chapter National Meet Town Hall Meeting

AMCA will be holding a Town Hall Meeting during the Yankee Chapter National Meet. The meeting will take place at 1:00pm Friday in the Better Living Center (Big Red Barn) and is open to all AMCA members and guest. Please join us for an update on what's going on at the AMCA and most importantly give us your feedback on how the AMCA can better serve you.

Hi Keith!
    Just asking; will you be summarizing any of the discussions from our Wauseon meeting? Will you be waiting for the next issue to make such summary public or toss it about here?
    What I appreciated the most from the Wauseon meeting (including prez's meeting) was being out of the heat for 3 hours!!
    Okay, I'll give it more credit than that. Both meetings were good for club business. And I'd already done quite well shopping, and I had my swap partner solidly in my camp, so I was at leisure. Most meets I wouldn't give 5 minutes for club business, shopping's too critical. How the heck do the officers and board tolerate the limited time to enjoy the meet?

So the reason I've asked whether the board intends to share things: If you wait for the magazine it might be several issues before it's reported, and a lot could changed in that time. The issues would seem stale, too, by then.
    And as for our next national meet, is it likely that some Wauseon experiences could be learned from? .... to stave off trouble?

Comment

I wish you guys all the luck. It's going to be frying next week at Hebron and that barn has no a/c. Bob L
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
        I wish you guys all the luck. It's going to be frying next week at Hebron and that barn has no a/c. Bob L
        Anybody know a good hvac guy ?
        rob ronky #10507
        www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Did I mention metal roof?
          AMCA #3149
          http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Long range forecast for Hebron is a cool front with thunder storms coming through on Thursday.
            Making it a little cooler in the mid to high 80's for Friday. A lot better than 95+ degrees. 46EL

Comment

Originally posted by fillibuster View Post
              Hi Keith!
              Just asking; will you be summarizing any of the discussions from our Wauseon meeting?
              Phil,

Actually I will be sending out a summery of the meeting to the Presidents and Vice-Presidents next week before I leave for Hebron. I have them out to Richard and Fred for proofing. I will also bring those notes with me from the President's meeting to Town Hall Meeting next week. Fred had distributed the document package from the meeting to the Chapters who were not present.

Keith

Comment

Any chance the summary could be posted here on the website for members who couldn't be there and may not be active in a local Chapter?

Comment

I'll see if the meeting can be held in one of the adjacent buildings which has AC.

Dan
                  Dan Margolien
                  Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
                  Www.yankeechapter.org
                  Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Originally posted by eldomike View Post
                    Any chance the summary could be posted here on the website for members who couldn't be there and may not be active in a local Chapter?
                    I'll check to see if we can do that. It is still awaiting approval.

Comment

Originally posted by DanM View Post
                      I'll see if the meeting can be held in one of the adjacent buildings which has AC.

Dan
                      Thanks Dan.

Comment

A very very BIG THANK YOU to DAN M and his crew for putting on a great meet and for all the endless hard work they do!
                        With well over 100 VENDORS Hebron has TRIPLED in size over the last few years.
                        Sold and bought a ton of stuff and the weather was perfect with less humidity than earlier in the week.
                        Thanks again 46EL #4340

Comment

I agree with ^ 46 EL, (and rarely do)! Dan and Richie, with out them(and others I'm sure), there wouldn't be a Yankee National!! My hat is off to them!! Thanks, BPK!! #2930

Comment

[QUOTE=BPK!!;150066]I agree with ^ 46 EL, (and rarely do)! Dan and Richie, with out them(and others I'm sure), there wouldn't be a Yankee National!! My hat is off to them!! Thanks, BPK!! #2930[/QUOTE.

BPK, Remember the Christmas card I sent you a year or two ago?
                            It was originally sent to me from the Chevrolet Dealer I bought my new truck from?
                            Then I crossed their name off the card and recycled it sending it to you with my name under the cross off?
                            This year you are not gonna get anything from me. Jp

Comment

Working...
                            X