Wauseon Judging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wauseon Judging

Hello to all, I am posting again to ask for Judges and Apprentice Judges to work at the meet. We have a Judges Breakfast at 8:00 AM and we hit the field around 9:00 AM. If you are interested in learning about motorcycles, this is the way. I started under Doc Patt many years ago as an apprentice and still continue to learn at every meet that I work as a judge. It is something that you need to do more than once to see if you like it, different teams can teach you different things. I would like to encourage anyone who is interested to stop by the registration desk to inquire and sign up. My shift at registration is on Friday morning, but the other Chapter Deputy Judges can also provide information for you.
    Dr. Smarty Pants
    aka Denise

oops almost forgot

Speaking of Judging, I forgot to ask folks to come up to registration even if they are preregistered. We still have to fill in our paperwork, see the bike running, check your AMCA membership, along with getting you a folder (for first time judged) and handlebar tag. So please, stop in as soon as you can at registration, this way we can get finished on Sunday as early as possible. Your cooperation helps us to keep things moving along, and helps you to get on the road too.
    Denise

Comment

Working...
    X