Mudfish...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mudfish...

Just got an email from Keith Mudfish Moser. It appears he is stranded in the Phillipines and was beat up and robbed and needs money?
    Or someone hijacked his email? I'm in New York on a working vacation and don't have his number handy.
    Somebody (not everybody and his brother please) want to call him? Tell him to send me a postcard. 46EL

Do some serious checking before you react to this as I was almost caught in a scam exactly the same as this.
    My take would be that it's a scam
    Peter Thomson, a.k.a. Tommo
    A.M.C.A. # 2777
    Palmerston North, New Zealand.

Comment

Bullshit, He was alive and well at Rhinebeck two weeks ago. Admittedly he always looks like he's beat up but unless it was on long Island. 46EL just pay the guy. LOL
      Last edited by Robert Luland; 07-04-2015, 06:46 PM.
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

It's a scam. I received the same type of email from another amca member last year. I called him and he was safe and sound at home. His email was hacked.

Comment

I just wired him 5 grand so he could buy an original paint 42WLA left over from WW2 that he just found in a little fishing village somewhere on the coast.
          Nice barn fresh looking condition but they don't have barns over there? So what do you call it? "Jungle Fresh" 46EL

Comment

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
            Just got an email from Keith Mudfish Moser. It appears he is stranded in the Phillipines and was beat up and robbed and needs money?
            Or someone hijacked his email? I'm in New York on a working vacation and don't have his number handy.
            Somebody (not everybody and his brother please) want to call him? Tell him to send me a postcard. 46EL
            I got that e-mail too.... It's a scam.
            ************************************************** *****************

Always buying Massachusetts Motorcycle License Plates. 1903 - 1961 -------------

Looking for any vintage Tumbleweed Motorcycle Club stuff

e-mail me at cashpaid@verizon.net

************************************************** *****************

Comment

Working...
            X