Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Durable floats out of production

To All!

I greatly appreciate the response and patronage of those who purchased my machined Durable floats, and sincerely appreciate this forum for supporting my efforts.

But I must now curtail offering this service at large, as the supply of the unique material has been exhausted.
    My remaining Linkert stock must now be reserved for my in-house carburetor service.
    Machined Schebler replacements however, are still available for a limited time.

Perhaps the proprietor of this unique material will eventually resume production. At this time, it is not their priority.

Thank you for your enthusiasm,

...Cotten

that's bad news

Cotten, I'm sorry to hear that . . . guess I'll just have to shelve this M74B I was going to use on this knuck in favor of an SU or a super E . . .

BarryW

Comment

Barry!

There is always hope that the new oriental proprietor (actually the same American company, just "shanghied)", may return to producing our needs before D-port time.

If not, I'll be living on popcorn all next winter.

There is nothing really wrong with an S&S; collectors just like to point their stink finger is all. To purists, "S-U" means: Shame on U.

In the meantime, all carbs serviced on my bench have the benefit of my reserve of the last of the FreeWorld supply of the fuel-proof foam.
      I just rationed out some for '36 Marvels and "G"model Scheblers.

Comment

wayull

I admit, I ain't no purist. . . .although I appreciate all that. I'll send you an e about the tale of this 47 project of mine. Meanwhile, to me SU just means a great running carb on streetable pans . . . ;^}

"period modified" is more my direction . .

Thanks,

BarryW

Comment

DURABLEs back in production!

After a year without material, DURABLE replacement floats for Linkert carburetors are once again available.
          (as well as for Marvel and Scheblers as used on vintage motorcycles.)

Please post all inquiries direct to liberty@npoint.net

Thanks to the AMCA and our moderators for this great forum!

Comment

Working...
          X