pictures and report from Eustis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pictures and report from Eustis

How about someone posting something about the meet a lot of us couldn't attend?

The weather was great after the Thursday rain, 75-80 degrees Friday thru Sunday. A lot of vendors and a lot of shoppers. Seems a lot of new bike riders coming from Daytona the last couple years, advertising paying off. Sad to say, not many real old bikes riding around. Indians and Knuckles and Pans are great but I love to see the pre '30 bike running around. One old Indian racer with paper covering the tires and no sign of exhaust in the pipes. I got tired just watching the guy CARRY it around. Probably looks good in the living room though. Get out the lemon pledge, theres dust on my bike.

Louie

Comment

Thanks Lou- Great pics. I this a 1908?
      Attached Files

Comment

JD Judgin'
        Attached Files

Comment

Line up.
          Attached Files

Comment

McCleans!!! Bill and Bob. Great to see.
            Attached Files

Comment

"THE" Merkel.
              Attached Files

Comment

wow

Wow what a meet , It was great to see Louie riding that miami with his straw hat in the wind friday when it was not that crowded and again on saturday on the monroe as well. It's was our first Eustis and It won't be our last, We had a great time, some of the stuff I needed to get back to stock are just to far out of my budget at present, guess I'll have to be happy with repop's for now and save up! Maybe I'll get lucky at Oley,Pa. As Louie said the weather was great. Make plans now to attend next years event, You won't regret it.!

Comment

Weather was great and I managed to get my 37WLDR motor from Mark B...Who was nice enough to sell it to me...We had a blast taking it out of the original crate...Barry do you have a frame for me??

Comment

Working...
                  X