A pretty good classified ad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A pretty good classified ad

No, it's not exactly antique... but bet some of us have been here before ;-)

Cheers,

Sirhr

now that is funny , i am glad i do not have a wife

Comment

I'll 2nd that!
      Originally posted by hairynob24 View Post
      now that is funny , i am glad i do not have a wife
      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Gotta love those types of ads. True no doubt.

On the contrary for me. If it weren't for my wife I probably wouldn't have bought the Chief. She said life is short, quit being a tightwad and buy it and even took money out of her account to help with the cash buy.
        Jason Zerbini
        Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
        Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

skirted your a lucky man to have a wife like that

Comment

My wife rides her own bikes, buys me guns and bikes, and doesn't bitch about what I buy or why....
            27 years and counting, although it took a couple failures before I lucked into this one.
            Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

My first wife hated my motorcycle, only one then, I explained to # two before marriage that I planned on owning at least six or more that was OK. Fast forward a dozen years, just moved into a new custom house on acreage the paint is barely dry. She tells me to sell all the bikes but one or she is gone. I bit the bullet, she's gone, the house is gone, purchased another house, but the bikes stayed. That was 25 years ago still no wife. I saw #one for the first time in 37 years 2 years ago and one of the first things she asked, are you still riding? And I said "YES I Am"
              Jim D.
              Jim D

Comment

i must admit since my marriage went south ,i try to buy another bike every 2 years ,its been 14 years now ,Rob

Comment

It’s cheaper to keep em’ . . . . . . . the scoots that is! Not one of my “girls of the garage” has complained when I put another woman on her back!!
                  William
                  William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
                  http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Working...
                    X