Dixon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixon

Is there going to be anyone there on Thursday?
    Dr. Smarty Pants

Denise, We start setting up Thursday morning around 9am and the early long haulers start arriving soon after. We're a going concern by noon.
    DrSprocket

Comment

Thanks Rich, I may be there.
      Denise

Comment

For those attending this Meet, the AMCA Board will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting on Friday June 19 at 2 PM. Keith Kizer, Rick Najera, Red Fred and I will be there. This is an opportunity for any Member to hear about what is going on in the Club from the Board's perspective, ask questions and yes, express any criticisms one may have about the Board's decisions. The Board welcomes all suggestions during these meetings to help it formulate a Strategic Plan for the Club. If you haven't attended this Meet before and are in the general geographic area of Dixon CA, give it a try. I guarantee you will be surprised and enjoy a great old bike experience. See you there!
        Richard
        Last edited by Spag; 06-07-2015, 08:50 AM.
        Richard Spagnolli
        AMCA #6153

Comment

Originally posted by Spag View Post
          For those attending this Meet, the AMCA Board will be hosting a Town Hall Meeting on Friday June 19 at 2 PM. Keith Kizer, Rick Najera, Red Fred and I will be there. This is an opportunity for any Member to hear about what is going on in the Club from the Board's perspective, ask questions and yes, express any criticisms one may have about the Board's decisions. The Board welcomes all suggestions during these meetings to help it formulate a Strategic Plan for the Club. If you haven't attended this Meet before and are in the general geographic area of Dixon CA, give it a try. I guarantee you will be surprised and enjoy a great old bike experience. See you there!
          Richard
          Gee Spag!
          Hope somebody shows up to be a target at St Paul MN,.... I've been saving eggs, you know. ... and you can always shower off in style ... and the biffers have the SOFTEST CHARMIN!

Comment

Wow the meets I've been to had mafia toilet paper[doesn't take crap off anybody ]

Comment

HI Denise,
              Jeff Coffman and Terry Marsh will be there waiting for you. What are you doing out here? I bought a 47 Servi-car. Need a bumper?

Comment

Hey Phil,
                Please make sure the eggs are fresh😉. At the Omaha Chapter National Meet Town Hall Meeting in Fremont NE this year I asked you to ask some "tough" questions. But you were just throwing "softball" questions our way. We must be doing some things right! Seriously, you have always been willing to engage the Board at the Town Hall Meetings you attend. You've always been cordial and willing to join the discussion. I appreciate your involvement, insight and participation. Should I bring my raincoat to the Wauseon Town Hall Meeting?😊
                Richard
                Richard Spagnolli
                AMCA #6153

Comment

Boy I hope that I can go Terry. My sister in LA wants me to fly out. My grad class that I am teaching is done on the 18th. It is going to be a squeeze to do grades, and get to the airport in time to be able to get to there and drive to the meet. I may need a ride from the airport. Denise

Comment

Originally posted by Spag View Post
                    Hey Phil,
                    Please make sure the eggs are fresh��. At the Omaha Chapter National Meet Town Hall Meeting in Fremont NE this year I asked you to ask some "tough" questions. But you were just throwing "softball" questions our way. We must be doing some things right! Seriously, you have always been willing to engage the Board at the Town Hall Meetings you attend. You've always been cordial and willing to join the discussion. I appreciate your involvement, insight and participation. Should I bring my raincoat to the Wauseon Town Hall Meeting?��
                    Richard
                    Spag, thx for inflating me with all the smoke! Practicing, are you? (sarc)
                    Softball? I told you I want Kizer's shirt, the blue button-up. I could get it off of him myself, ...
                    No, really, I like a button-up shirt, with at least one pocket. Keep the cell up there, closer to my ears.

Comment

Had a great meet, sunny and lots of parts, Good turn out.
                      Found some good parts, sold some good parts. IMG_1571.jpgIMG_1575.jpgIMG_1555.jpgIMG_1556.jpgIMG_1557.jpg

Comment

Dixon Ca , Parts

IMG_1600.jpgIMG_1580.jpgIMG_1587.jpgIMG_1590.jpg NOS Corbin Cable for JD's , 1924 HD fender and rack, Nice J&M speedometer

Comment

Good day on Saturday, wandered around for a few hours with Sputhe poking at things, hogged the shade in Tomas's booth for a while, and got a nice double seat for one of my 47 Chiefs from Ziggy

Comment

Thursday was the happening day as vendors were setting up. I bought a few things. I was lucky enough to find a cover for a two post cut-out relay. I had been searching for one for a few years now. Just one more part I can check off the list. :-)
                            Be sure to visit;
                            http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                            Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                            Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Working...
                            X