Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Youth Program Coordinator . . . Resignation ? ? ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoschZEV View Post
    I have no idea what you checked before you posted, but you didn't check my profile. I looked again just now and it shows the last 3 people who looked at it, none of whom were you.
    I also just checked and could tell you were looking at your profile and then I checked mine, you could have the How others see your profile set so your name does not show to others. I was a little rusty on that feature till I looked at my own settings. What I see is no name or personal info on yours. check member list and you will see that I visited the names above and below yours and it shows I visited them. Not on yours. Those fields are not visible to anyone but you. If I am wrong I will be the first to apologize, but I do not think your settings are like everyone else's.

Some one else want to check what they see while still keeping his full name off post like he requested? and see if Shelbyinparadise shows up as visited, mine shows the last 10 visitors..
    Last edited by shelbyinparadise; 06-24-2015, 12:09 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shelbyinparadise View Post
      you could have the How others see your profile set so your name does not show to others. ..
      I just looked again. There's a line near the top of the "About Me" tab that says "View your "About Me" as seen by everyone else." When I click on it the formatting changes somewhat but it still shows my name and background. Also it continues to not show you as having visited the page.

Comment

I was just there again and I saw you had been on mine, I saw that the web kahuna had just checked the name above yours and that member only has 4 posts. I just checked several more and yours is the only one that has 2 tabs at top where everyone else has 4 tabs. and I can go back and each one shows I was there.

I do not want to jump to the wrong conclusion but I know what I see from my computer

Comment

I don't want to spend any more time on this. I cut/pasted the information from the 'About Me' tab and just sent it to you as a PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoschZEV View Post
            I don't want to spend any more time on this. I cut/pasted the information from the 'About Me' tab and just sent it to you as a PM.
            Received and answered, Good Night Sir.

Comment

Working...
            X