X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oley 2014 Pics

Oley 2014 pis....
    http://knucklebuster1939.blogspot.co...y-pa-2015.html

Great time, and great pix Hollywood.... Oh....Victor must have wore out his mini bike
    Chuck
    AMCA Member#1848

Comment

thanks great pixs good crowds, thursday & friday cold as a well diggers butt NO RAIN

Comment

I think the well diggers butt is appropriate, you were doomed to a night of shivers if you were roughing it. Even trying to ride in that wind was brutal but still fun. I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Denise

Comment

Nice pictures Hollywood, and we were set up opposite you by that little garage. Thanks for posting the picture of my green/silver 36VLH in the Saturday line-up, and I had the pleasure of judging the black and red 33VLD that same day as well. Our olive/brilliant green 33VL was judged by Bruce Linsday at 95 points first time out so I was stoked. Always good to talk to you Denise, and well done Barry Algeo, Doug Strange, and all the members of the Perkiomen Chapter for another great meet. I also chatted to Bruce Palmer when I bought his new Harley restoration book, and to Rich Schulz when I bought the new edition of his Henderson history. It was also good to talk to Keith Kizer after earlier emails back and forward. Yes it was cold on Thursday afternoon, but it stayed dry and we enjoyed the cameraderie of meeting other Club members and trying to find parts. Another great weekend!

Comment

And a few more pictures, 6,600 mile round trip for me. Bought some sold some. Always a fun meet.IMG_1165.jpgIMG_1145.jpgIMG_1148.jpgIMG_1157.jpgIMG_1158.jpg

Comment

IMG_1170.jpgIMG_1180.jpgIMG_1181.jpgIMG_1183.jpg

Comment

Nice pictures indeed, did anyone get a picture of me doing surgery on my servicar?
                Steve it was good to talk again. We did quite a job on Saturday in getting the bikes judged.
                Denise

Comment

Nice pics -2014?-The Norton racer reminds me of my brother's '74 hi pipe?[FUGLY] same colors and tank-we made rigid cutdown out of it-very light & fast

Comment

Terry thanks for pix I really liked the 32 standard scout

Comment

Oops...I guess I don't know what year it is...2015 Pics

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
                        Nice pics -2014?-The Norton racer reminds me of my brother's '74 hi pipe?[FUGLY] same colors and tank-we made rigid cutdown out of it-very light & fast
                        Hi Rider! hirider1.jpg

Comment

Working...
                        X