Fake History

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fake History

Here's an interesting article about motorcycle history and how one person feels about. I have to agree!

www.motohistory.com

go to the news section and scroll down.

I didn't see a news section, can you give me some help?

Louie

Comment

I had the same problem as LOUIS couldnt find a thing even close to what your talkin about!!!!

Comment

I couldn't either.

Comment

Sorry. Brain Fade. It should be www.motohistory.net

I hate when I do that!

Comment

Much better!
            I'm glad to see someone else dispelling the 1903 myth of HD. Before the so-called 100th I made copies of original articles from the 50th (1954) and took them to the local HD shop and laid them out for customer to grab (and know the truth). OK, also to stir people up. When I bought a 2003 FLH, the first thing I did was to put "99th Anniversary" across the windshield to proudly proclaim my dedication to HD. The people buying HD now a days, I call them "new riders", think I am crazy. I try to explain that even if HD built one in 1903, that would make 2002 the 100th anniversary. So I tell them, either I have a 101st anniversary or a 99th anniversary. NOT a 100th!
            Anyway...........good website.........

Louie

Comment

Very interesting to say the least,Also how things have changed in the last 15-20 years with the attatudes of the general public! I remember when motorcycling was a bad word! Now even our bikes seem to be out of touch for the average joe! As far as im concerned thats just NOT right.But the whole article is to say the least...VERY INTERESTING!! THANKS!

Comment

Working...
              X