Where's Cory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's Cory?

I've been missing the insightful, and friendly posts by Cory Othen aka c.o. If you're still out there Cory, let us know.
    Eric Smith
    AMCA #886

Eric,
    I was emailing with Cory just a few days ago. He said he's been busy with non-motorcycle stuff for a while but doing ok.
    -Mike
    Mike Carver
    AMCA #3349

Comment

I haven't been here that long but I, too have wondered where he went.

Comment

I got a recent email from Cory, Like Mike said, he said he's OK but been busy.

Kevin

Kevin
        https://www.youtube.com/c/motodesoto

Comment

Hey Eric..... Mike and Kevin got it right. I'm still kicking. Work has taken me away from home for a vast majority of my time for the last six months or so and my hobbies have suffered for it. A new year has started and I hope to be home more. If that works out, I'll be here more too. I've been suffering from some serious motorsickle withdrawals.... looking forward to catching up on what's going on out there!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Great to hear from you again Cory. Always look forward to your positive insight.
            Bob Rice #6738

Comment

You left a big void here Cory. I'm glad you'll be back with us.
              Eric Smith
              AMCA #886

Comment

Originally posted by exeric View Post
                You left a big void here Cory. I'm glad you'll be back with us.
                Cory, Like Eric said....a big void.....
                Chuck
                AMCA Member#1848

Comment

Thanks for the kind words fellas. I don't know how much contributing I'll be able to do for sure. It's been real slow on the motorcycle front lately. My poor ol' Pan has been in the stable for a bit of a stretch now, so no slapstick road runs to report on..... Been doing some pondering on maybe figuring out this hack business when the weather smartens up. Got a question or two that I'll post in the sidecar section soon. I hope all has been well with you folks.
                  Cory Othen
                  Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                  X