LeMars, Iowa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeMars, Iowa

I just joined and am interested in attending the LeMars Iowa event. What goes on at events? how much does it cost?

Also, how do I find out about runs and meetings from the Omaha Chapter?

I have a 70 BSA Lightning 650, 80 LTD 1000, 91 Voayger 12, and a 03 triumph Speedmaster. My father in law has a restored 46 Indian Scout.

Thanks,

Cat

Welcome to the club CAT. I have attended the Fort Sutter meet at Dixon, Ca. twice. The bike show was good and the swap meet interesting. The bike games are great. I liked the dinner banquet where Bob Stark was the guest speaker, of course Indian Motocycle was the subject. The Omaha boys can fill you in on the LeMars meet. I hope to go east some day soon.

Comment

Welcome to the A.M.C.A.. Omaha Chapter of amca has a web site listed on the back of the paper work you received with your membership card. site is ~ community.webtv.net/amcaomahachapter/AMCA
      plus if you spend a few more bucks to join a local chapter, you will reap the benefits 100 fold with all the info about local chapter events and many new friends besides. Nancy ~ Empire Chapter Member.

Comment

local chapter

I hope their's a local chapter for you, Makes being in the amca 100 times better. Let me say this much if it were not for the great friends I have made at the local level I never would have joined the national club, never went to a national event,( 3 Last year) I am very excited about this club and the comradery so much That my local chapter voted me as a director and as VP. Thanks to every member of the Catawba Valley Chapter. I look forward to working for or chapter and our club.
        Sincerly. JB

Ps. My Personal e-mail is jbhome@cetlink.net and I answer all e-mails personally.

Comment

Working...
        X