WV Road Run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WV Road Run

Just a quick note to thank the organizers of the Allegheny Mountain Chapter Road Run in Elkins WV. You guys and gals did a fantastic job of selecting great motorcycling roads, provided excellent meals at the opening and closing banquets at the beautiful Davis & Elkins mansion, a bike show in downtown Elkins with Bluegrass music and lots of fun for the 130+ riders.
    Thank you and CONGRATULATIONS, y'all done good.
    Fred & Nancy Davis.
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

I will second that. I had a great time!
    Bob Selph
    1933VC/1934LT Sidecar
    1940 Sport Scout
    AMCA#15215

Comment

Outstanding road run. Food, roads, people, all top notch. Thank you.

Comment

If you didn't have a great time you were trying not to. Great rides and great folks to hang with as was the one they put on in Wellsboro a few years ago. That chapter has is down for organizing and hosting Road Runs and I hope they continue to do them. I know it is a lot of work but when you have such spectacular roads to ride the job gets some what easier. You just have to pick which ones to ride. Greta job by all involved and look forward to many more!!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA #12766

Comment

Agreed with all above! This was our first National Run and our expectations were exceeded and not just by a little. The riding and whole event was awesome. Having experience with antique car nationals, I know how much work is involved behind the scenes to pull off an event like this one so am sure the planning team as well as volunteers during the meet appreciate the positive comments.

Been backed up with work since getting home but hopefully by tomorrow morning I will have a bunch of pics posted.
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Working...
          X