Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pan rider needs rear tire and chain in virginia beach, any good shops?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pan rider needs rear tire and chain in virginia beach, any good shops?

one of the Cherokee chapter members is riding into Virginia Beach area Friday, needs name of good shop that can install a new rear tire and chain, he has been on road since May, just left Wauseon meet. Shelby

Don't know them personally, but have never heard anything bad about them. Real good people from all reports. OCEANA CYCLES. Phone 757-437-0014. Good luck

Comment

Thanks, I checked out their website and they offer the services needed, will pass it along. This is one way the Club can help people on the road. Maybe a special "on the road section" would be good idea, hard to find with roster of names only. Shelby, Membership Director Cherokee Chapter.

Comment

Originally posted by rdillon View Post
        Don't know them personally, but have never heard anything bad about them. Real good people from all reports. OCEANA CYCLES. Phone 757-437-0014. Good luck
        Our member riding through, stopped by to get tire put on and after taking saddlebags off found a broken Spoke, so he feels they are taking good care of him, overnighting in new parts, enjoyable place, good people working on older bikes. Will give final report once he is back on road. Thanks for taking the time to reply to this request. "Pass it Forward". Shelby

Comment

Shelby, Glad to hear that. Passing it forward is what it's all about anyway, huh? I've seen those guys at a swap meet in Chesterfield, VA. Put on by our friends at DEPARTURE BIKE WORKS in Richmond, VA. I know Lee personally there, they've done some good engine work for me. DEPARTURE is a couple hours west of the beach, if there's ever a need in that area. Look them up. Randy

Comment

Originally posted by rdillon View Post
            The help our rider got with these people at Oceana Cycles was A+, support those that help others with style and class. OLD MOTORCYCLE FRIENDLY, Shelby

Comment

Working...
            X