Race Frame Engineering

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Race Frame Engineering

I need a neck casting for my 1953 FLE frame, so I've been reachng out to Steve Little at Race Frame Engineering. He hasn't responded in a while. This is unlike him, as he's always been an active participant in this forum in his area of expertise. Does anyone know if the company is still active and/or if Steve's ok?
    Bill Pedalino
    Huntington, New York
    AMCA 6755

Bill,

I haven't seen or heard from Steve in a while but I know he goes through severe bouts of a serious disease (their form of West Nile Virus I believe) and it incapacitates him. It had gotten so severe that he was looking to sell the business as it makes him so tired when he does work that he has to take days off after working to recuperate. Sorry I can't be of more help but he may chime in as to his status. Good luck!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

Hi.
      Apologies to those of you who are waiting on email enquiries to be answered.
      I tried taking some time off to see if rest was the ticket to make the virus leave home.
      While this has worked to a certain degree, I can't say that I've made a full recovery. Some days are diamonds, and some days are stones.
      I recently made a decision to let someone else so take over sales and administration.
      Lou will start answering emails at the end of next week and I will oversee quality, and do R&D work.
      Regards Steve
      Steve Little
      Upper Yarra Valley. Victoria.
      Australia.
      AMCA member 1950

Comment

Steve,

Glad to see you are hanging in there! If your survival depends on others taking up the slack and helping out more then by all means ask them. I'm sure they will. Get yourself well and take care!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
        AMCA #12766

Comment

Great to hear that you're being proactive in you health and recovery. As you well know, we must do whaever is necessary for our own well-being and it looks like you certainly have, despite the difficulty of the decisions that sometimes become necessary. Making those decisions often takes some intestnal fortitude and it looks like you're risen to the occasion. You're a well liked and well-respected member of our community and we're all hoping for your full and timely recovery. I, for one am praying for it on your behalf.

Bill Pedalino
          Bill Pedalino
          Huntington, New York
          AMCA 6755

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Pedalino View Post
            You're a well liked and well-respected member of our community and we're all hoping for your full and timely recovery. I, for one am praying for it on your behalf.

Bill Pedalino
            Very well said, Bill.
            Eric Smith
            AMCA #886

Comment

Working...
            X