Lockheed Matthew Nels Olsen has arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lockheed Matthew Nels Olsen has arrived

Matt and Brittney Olsen had my grandson yesterday, 9 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches. A keeper for sure and they will make wonderful parents.

Carl
    http://www.carlscyclesupply.com

Congratulations Carl,
    Quite the handle for the little fellow.
    And all my best to the proud parents as well!!
    Robbie
    Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

Congratulations to all the Olsen's,
      Having a baby is a true miracle and the best thing that ever happened to me.
      Please give my best to Matt and Brittney.
      Len.
      AMCA #765

Comment

Congratulations to the family. He's a very lucky boy to have parents and granparents like you. I wish you all the best.

Comment

Grandchildren are awesome, congratulations!

I've got to ask....names that parents choose are very personal, and I've never run across a Lockheed before as a first name. Kinda like it, is there any special story behind that choice...or simply a name they liked?
          Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

So.... they gave him the first name Lockheed????

That... is... the... best... name... ever!!!

In this era of calling Kids "Skye" and "Rwanda" and "Tylenol" and "Sierra" and all the crap parents are naming them which will limit their careers faster than facial tattoos and Burmese Neck stretching rings... Lockheed is just a great name!

Congrats! You can probably start him on model airplanes in about 2 years... Suggest starting him with an SR-71 and a great children's story that begins "Once upon a time there was a man named Kelly Johnson. And he was AWESOME...."

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Carl,
              Congratulations gramps!!!!
              VPH-D
              John, Sue, and Julie in Colo.

Comment

Congrats Carl to all of you, children and grandchildren are a wonderful part of life, Larry

Comment

fROM CHANGING OIL TO CHANGING DIAPERS.......LIFE IS GRAND...CONGRATS TO ALL

Comment

Originally posted by 36 knuck man View Post
                    Congrats Carl to all of you, children and grandchildren are a wonderful part of life, Larry
                    Tonight I'm totally worn out from a day with my 6-yr-old grandson, and it's the greatest feeling in the world. I'm happy to welcome Carl to this fraternity!
                    and Deb, sweetheart, I wanna see your smile too!

Comment

Welcome to the world, little Lockheed! Let's see, "L" - "M" - "N" & "O". Let me shorten that to "Elemeno."

It's a cruel, cruel world, Elemeno, but you've started out with many already hard-won advantages, in a fine family in one of the most civilized corners of the earth. Congratulations to all of you Olsens!
                      Last edited by Sargehere; 05-27-2014, 02:13 PM.
                      Gerry Lyons #607
                      http://www.37ul.com/
                      http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Sargehere View Post
                        Let me shorten that to "Elemeno."
                        That's just cold... if that sticks, the poor kid is going to have his awesome name turned into Tickle Me Elemeno... or St. Elemeno's Fire... And thanks to the persistence of memory as epitomized by the Internet... where digital DNA never goes away... when this kid is 10... some kid in his 4th grade class is going to find this post and ridicule him mercilessly.

Delete this post Sarge... Mods make it go away. Let's nuke this whole thread... for the sake of a child! Before the Wayback Machine (or the NSA) stores it for all time, forget this ever happened... The future of a wonderful kid with an awesome name is at stake!

Cheers,

Sirhr

P.S. Elemeno... Sarge, your mind works in mysterious and wonderful ways...

Comment

Uh, "thanks for the compliment to my fractured mind, Monsieur Sirhr," I guess. I've always been able to put two-and-two together and get four-point-something. I seriously doubt, tho, that I'm the last, or the first person & grandparent, either, to look at the initials and make the (obvious) acronym. I thought it was kinda cute. And I was giving credit that the parents must have planned it. Ain't no going back now, anyway, thread or no thread. Initials can be anything, anymore. Nobody cares. He may take a liking to it. Depends on how it's introduced to him. It's all in the impression.

And Tickle Me Elmo is old history. The Muppet actor who made Elmo sing is no longer with Children's Television Workshop, I understand.

Congrats to the new parents!
                          Last edited by Sargehere; 05-28-2014, 02:05 PM.
                          Gerry Lyons #607
                          http://www.37ul.com/
                          http://flatheadownersgroup.com/

Comment

Congratulations to all! In the last 4 months 2 grandchildren have come aboard our clan. Amazing to see this happen, and when you look at the kids, at least for me I wonder about all the people in our families before I was even born. Seems like they are all wrapped up in the babies and that amazes me.

Betcha he'll soon be on two wheels and working in your shop!Train him well Carl!

Comment

Originally posted by Carl Olsen View Post
                              Matt and Brittney Olsen had my grandson yesterday, 9 pounds 9 ounces and 22 inches. A keeper for sure and they will make wonderful parents.

Carl
                              Just got the word Carl. Congrats. May 24th Queen Victoria's birthdate and the day before mine. When does he get his first knucklehead?
                              Ross

Comment

Working...
                              X