TM-10-1333 Operation and Maintenance Indian Motorcycle Models 340-B/344

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TM-10-1333 Operation and Maintenance Indian Motorcycle Models 340-B/344

What's the best source for TM-10-1333, with the highest available quality?
    Jerry Hatfield

Check out these guys:

http://themanualguys.com/5%20~%20Mot...%20~%20O&M.htm

Comment

Originally posted by 45OZ View Post
      Wow! now if only I could read that blue on green background small print across the bottom of the page, I could maybe contact them and ask what else they have.
      Just this morning a friend and I were viewing each other's old handbooks and manuals. I have a service manual for a 1935 Sport Scout, a manual for military 640B, and a parts book from 1935 that covers about every single nut and bolt (and all else of course) for all 1935 models. .... things is, I don't need to hide anything like this, but would rather SHARE it if it's too rare to be accessed by those who can appreciate it. So if the virtual library doesn't answer me back, how can I know whether these copies are accessible? I never see them at meets. ........ and as I said, I can't find a contact # or email address for these "manual guys".
      And yes, I've tried to contact the virtual library, got no response.

Comment

Originally posted by fillibuster View Post
        Wow! now if only I could read that blue on green background small print across the bottom of the page, I could maybe contact them and ask what else they have.
        Canham & Sons Books ~ The Manual Guys
        520 Bass Road
        Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
        928~684~5954 928~671~0200
        lrdg@yahoo.com
        Be sure to visit;
        http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
        Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
        Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Haynes View Post
          Canham & Sons Books ~ The Manual Guys
          520 Bass Road
          Wickenburg, Arizona 85390
          928~684~5954 928~671~0200
          lrdg@yahoo.com
          thx, and mighty curmudg-ey of ya, mr Haynes!
          I'll drop them a note tonight.

Comment

fillibuster -

How are you? During the upcoming Wauseon National Meet, July 18-20, we are scheduling another big "scan session" for the AMCA Virtual Library. We are asking and encouraging AMCA members to bring their vintage manuals / literature to this meet to be scanned and added to our database.

So please bring your TM10-1333 Indian Motorcycle Model 340B "Chief" Operation and Maintenance Manual with you so we can scan it and add it to our Virtual Library.

The Virtual Library is an important feature to all members and we want to keep this moving forward. We also need volunteers to help in this effort, so please contact me if you are interested in participating. Thanks in advance and see you all at Wauseon.

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

Comment

Originally posted by JJCerilli View Post
              fillibuster -

How are you? During the upcoming Wauseon National Meet, July 18-20, we are scheduling another big "scan session" for the AMCA Virtual Library. We are asking and encouraging AMCA members to bring their vintage manuals / literature to this meet to be scanned and added to our database.

So please bring your TM10-1333 Indian Motorcycle Model 340B "Chief" Operation and Maintenance Manual with you so we can scan it and add it to our Virtual Library.

The Virtual Library is an important feature to all members and we want to keep this moving forward. We also need volunteers to help in this effort, so please contact me if you are interested in participating. Thanks in advance and see you all at Wauseon.

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
              Now we're talking'! Now I HAVE to go, crippled or not.
              But I'm still going to ask, who is our virtual library contact person? ... see, maybe I can help a few things before Wauseon, and ya never know what's going to keep you home miserable when you should be having fun somewhere.

Comment

fillibuster -

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

I can't make it to Wauseon. I have a lot of H-D literature I can volunteer to be scanned. If someone from the Los Angeles area is going that would like transport it let me know.
                Be sure to visit;
                http://www.vintageamericanmotorcycles.com/main.php
                Be sure to register at the site so you can see large images.
                Also be sure to visit http://www.caimag.com/forum/

Comment

Originally posted by fillibuster View Post
                  Now we're talking'! Now I HAVE to go, crippled or not.
                  But I'm still going to ask, who is our virtual library contact person? ... see, maybe I can help a few things before Wauseon, and ya never know what's going to keep you home miserable when you should be having fun somewhere.
                  fillibuster - At this time, there really is no main "Virtual Library contact person", so I guess that is me! Again, I will be at Wauseon and we will get things moving forward as required.

My contact information is below for your future reference. Have a safe and happy Memorial Day Weekend!

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
                  mobile: (510) 377-5575
                  email: amcaexecutivedirector@gmail.com

Comment

fillibuster -

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli
                    That is a really great idea! I will not be able to make the meet, but wanted mention how great I think this is nonetheless.

I would also encourage a mention of or article about the virtual library (and scan sessions at meets) be included in an upcoming magazine.

Comment

Originally posted by Scooter Guy View Post
                      That is a really great idea! I will not be able to make the meet, but wanted mention how great I think this is nonetheless.

I would also encourage a mention of or article about the virtual library (and scan sessions at meets) be included in an upcoming magazine.
                      Scooter-Guy -

Thanks for your kind words! I sent your email to magazine Editor Bill Wood and asked him to put a plug for our Virtual Library in the next issue or add something to our website.

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

Comment

If I could get a scanned copy of this information it would be great. My friend is doing a 35 Chief right now and could really use it. Please pm me if available with info and cost please.
                        D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.Bagin View Post
                          If I could get a scanned copy of this information it would be great. My friend is doing a 35 Chief right now and could really use it. Please pm me if available with info and cost please.
                          D.A.Bagin -

If there is information already on a '35 Chief on the Virtual Library, and you are an AMCA member, there is no cost. You might also want to post a request on the Community Forum and asked someone for the specifics you need.

JJ Cerilli

Comment

Working...
                          X