Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the number where to call to obtain AMCA Roadside Service with membership?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the number where to call to obtain AMCA Roadside Service with membership?

I have been a member of many years and there is no phone number of where to call to get the stated roadside service that comes with certain memberships. Anyone know the number for the South Fla. (Ft, Lauderdale ) area to get a tow? Thanks.

Are you thinking of AMA membership Roadside Service? I don't remember ever hearing of AMCA offering any towing service.
    AFJ

Comment

Yea, the AMCA hummer rode side assistance program. Ya got to read the fine print.
      AMCA #3149
      http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

you're very right.

Originally posted by AFJ View Post
        Are you thinking of AMA membership Roadside Service? I don't remember ever hearing of AMCA offering any towing service.
        AFJ
        Actually it was the AMA that I was thinking about and so I reupped again there for the 13th year. Looks like you get a free membership after 25 years. Anyway, there does not appear to be any limit to the number of tows a year at the AMA so it is a good deal for sure from what I just read. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X