AMCA website maintenance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCA website maintenance

Just a quick heads-up to everybody that some parts of the AMCA website will be down for maintenance tomorrow morning (Saturday, May 3) from about 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Eastern Time. This will definitely affect membership signups and renewals, but it may also make the forum slow and/or unreachable during that time.

This is related to an upgrade of the membership server, and we're anticipating that everything will be back in operation Saturday afternoon.

Bill Wood

Was the server maintenance completed?

Boy, my forum access is running slower than normal. I checked my bandwidth and it's up to speed. Cleared cookies and history and access still crawls along. Anyone else experiencing slow access?
    William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
    http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

terrrrribbbblllyyyy slooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
      Bob Rice #6738

Comment

Tsk, Tsk,.. Folks,...

My WIN98SE with IE 5 browses the forum 'slicker than snot'.

....Cotten
        AMCA #776
        Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

Comment

It was a bit slow this morning, perfectly fine now. It probably had to slow down to let Cotten feel good about his equipment....
          Robbie Knight Amca #2736

Comment

So, as always seems to be the case with these things, the maintenance took longer than expected. I'm told by the appropriate authorities that everything is complete and it should be nothing but smooth sailing from here.

No, seriously.

Bill Wood

Comment

Thanks Bill. Mine is working just fine.
              Ross

Comment

Working...
              X