Winter blues got you down? view this mpg. movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter blues got you down? view this mpg. movie

A great clip from Louie Hale shot behind Dales "Wheels through Time Museum." on the road run.
    Of the soon to be famous "Leaping Lena" in action!

Check it out. It's just great. Miles of smiles.
    Great stuff, Thanks for sending it in Louie, really appreciate it.

http://www.antiquemotorcycle.org/LeapingLena.mpg

Wow!!!!!

"Look Ma one hand" ......way to go Dale ! And hats off to Louie for bringing us this excellent footage.

Comment

Reminds me of some of the wheel truing jobs I've done. Looks like I must have done his wheels also.

Jim M.
      Tulsa

Comment

Ingo Ingo Ingoooooooooooo!

Comment

inrust....ever been to OWLSHEAD???

Comment

I was there

When I saw some of the guys there trying to ride this thing,my first thought was that this must have been where the idea for a mechanical bull came from.

The rear tire was larger than the front so of course they didn't turn at the same speed. As the thing would go along it would "bounce" at different rhythms. At times the eccentrics would "line up" an the bike would jump up and down like a pogo stick. My back still hurts just from watching.

I wonder if there is any footage of Dale drag raceing one of his Indian "bobbers" that he pulled from his Muesum?

Comment

Awhhhh.... your killing me! I'd love to see that bobber in action. Was it a stroked 45? Breathers? Flow porting? Carb?

Thanks for report. Sounds like you guys had alot of fun!

Comment

Sorry u missed it paul.

You also missed the world's most abused crocker.! Talk about drag racing, now that is exactly, what he was doing with that thing "No Fear" ask anyone who got to see that. Again Thanks to Louie....

Comment

Working...
                X