Winter Issue Antique Motorcycle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Issue Antique Motorcycle

Just wondering if anyone knows the mailing date for the winter issue? I heard it's going to be earlier this year ???

Louie

Nov 16 - pls allow 2 weeks.

And it's a goodie! Rick does an amazing job! Members shouldn't be worried about submitting stuff. If something really interesting happens or you know of someone that is a good story in himself. Just give it a shot, and submit to Rick. Constantly coming up with new material is a tough job. So give him a hand! or maybe a phone call/email.

Comment

Ok, I see it online, has anyone received it in the mail? How about the news stands? Still Sloooooowwwww in GA.

Louie

Comment

I got mine this past friday. As a matter of fact, I got two! Exact same info on the mailing labels. I wonder what's up with that.

Comment

I can tell you what's up with that ... you got MY issue!

Give it up dude!

Comment

No ...you got mine...hold on to it for a couple more weeks then send it to me....the timing should be about right then.

Louie

Comment

mine.

If it's any consolation," Louie"........ I still haven't recieved mine either.

Comment

Yipeee! Ours' came today and my husband is away for the day, so I get to read it first....... Thanksgiving pies can be made later, way later.

Comment

well mine isnt here guess Ill have to settle for the pies!!!

Comment

D...mail

Just got home and still no issue!!! where is it at?

Comment

My dad got his before I did, and I am on the board. For those of you who haven't seen it yet, it is a great issue and I promise it will be worth the wait. The piece of mail that I can't wait to get is the 2005 AMCA calender, they are always really cool, but this year will be extra neat, because one of our friend/customer's bike will be in it.

Comment

calender

got my calender with my winter issue yesterday. contents are great. what a couple of wonderful pieces. makes me very glad to be a member! bob

Comment

yipeeeee!!!!!!

It's here ... It's here.... nah nah nah nah.... boo..boo.. I have already looked through the calendar and now i must go so i can sit down and read cover to cover!

Comment

The Antique Motorcycle

Bavaria, Germany,
                            December 6, 2004,
                            the Antique Motorcycle,
                            Winter 2004 Issue,
                            is arrived. Thank you

We wish you a wonderful holiday season !

Harleyson's MC

www.harleysons.de
                            Attached Files

Comment

heres hoping that you accross the big pond also have a GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON! Thanks for the picture!

Comment

Working...
                              X