parking lot chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• parking lot chatter

i guess no one really knows the value of the 2 knuckleheads i have . so i guess i'll go ahead and sell them for the offer i got of $25 each. they are really nice . hey what the hell , $50 bucks is $50 bucks. i got them for nothing anyway. DOC

Doc,
    I do believe they are worth a tad more than 25.00 each!I have a 1947FL and if it wasnt in such great shape Id take you up on, or double the offer,but could you please extend me credit for a month or so??Heh!Heh!

Comment

parking lot chatter

Hello Doc,
      I might be interested if your looking to part with them. Or I might ask this forum for a reputible person who could replace a couple of missing cooling fins.
      The old saying is, " their worth what some fool is willing to pay for them". If your looking to sell & get a good price, there's Ebay. The convenience & broad range of perspective buyers (fools), have brought about some incredibly high prices. This fool has dabbled in it, because of the convenience. But, I sure wish we could go back to swap meets in fields. The times, they are a changin'.
      Bob

Comment

Doc,

any pics?

thanks

Comment

swap meets?

Well i just spent two days searching to find parts and left pretty much empty handed. I did however just win the bid on e-bay, on a part i need is $61.75 to much for a auto advance dist. for a 1967 servi.? that included shipping.

Comment

Working...
          X