Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Harley Rat Chopper vs. Honda CB 1000 Fireblade... Funny stuff!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harley Rat Chopper vs. Honda CB 1000 Fireblade... Funny stuff!!

Classic line "I'm an optimist!"

Cheers,

Sirhr

Sirhr, you've made my day. Kinda reminds me of many fun nights at Harbor Inn in Cleveland. 172 brands of beer and street racing all night long. Seven and 3/4 minuets of time well spent. Thanks, Fred.
    Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Sirhr,
      The guy on the Honda got a lesson that torque will almost always beat high RPMs over a short distance. By the looks of the Honda guy after the races, he didn't learn very much. Of course, you can't take anything away from the rat bike rider. He knew how to ride and obviously knew what his bike was capable of doing over a short distance. Thanks for the link and a good morning chuckle.
      Richard
      Richard Spagnolli
      AMCA #6153

Comment

They could take that show on the road and make alot of money hustling people taking bets!
        Lots of vids posted on forums these days. That definitely classifies as one of the better ones in my book. Jeez, the anticipation leading up to the race was killing me. Thanks for psoting
        Jason Zerbini
        Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
        Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

In the late 60's/early 70's there was a gas station down by the freeway that a few of my friends hung out at and one of them had a Harley Davidson 900 XLCH and there was a local who had one of them new 750 Hondas. We had numerous drags over the space of that one summer and the HD always won. We were kind of cheating though because everytime the Honda would get too close to the Sportster at the finish line we would shorten up the course by a few feet ensuring that when he came back with more HP and or traction that we could still stay ahead him.

I do not think he ever caught on to the shortening of the track trick.

Jerry

Comment

Working...
          X