Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Phoenix Chapter forming!

Dear Phoenix area AMCA members -

If you are an AMCA member in the greater Phoenix area, please join myself and Ed Hauser THIS SUNDAY, Feb. 16th @ 11:00am at Denny's on I-17 & Bell Road, Phoenix for our official "Meet & Greet" event to form a new AMCA Phoenix Chapter.

As you know, we only need 8 members to form a Chapter, so bring your AMCA card / number and join us! Please feel free to call or email me with any questions.

Best regards,

John J. Cerilli
    Executive Director, AMCA
    (510) 377-5575

Originally posted by JJCerilli View Post
    If you are an AMCA member in the greater Phoenix area, please join myself and Ed Hauser THIS SUNDAY, Feb. 16th @ 11:00am
    we only need 8 members to form a Chapter, so bring your AMCA card John J. Cerilli
    Are there any updates on this? Did 8 AMCA members show up, and is a new chapter now in front of the Board for approval?

Comment

Bosch ZEV -

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, 17 Phoenix area AMCA members signed up on Feb. 16th at our first "Meet & Greet" at Denny's in Phoenix on I-17 and Bell Road. Ed Houser (long time AMCA member) stepped up and volunteered to be President and his brother Ron Houser, volunteered to be Treasurer.

I am hand-carrying the application letter / signatures to New Chapter President Fred Davis and will present to the AMCA Board of Directors for an official vote on this Friday in New Symrna Beach, FL.

We are planning another "Meet & Greet" to ride to the Shriners AACME 30th Annual Antique Motorcycle Show and Swap Meet on Sunday, April 13th at:
      The El Zaribah Shriners Auditorium
      552 North 40th Street, Phoenix, AZ 85008

Please join us!

FYI,

JJ Cerilli
      (510) 377-5575

Comment

Yes, 17 Phoenix area AMCA members signed up on Feb. 16th
        Excellent. I'm very happy to hear this. Thanks for pushing this forward.

Comment

@ BoschZEV - FYI from Ed Houser. Please join us if you are available.

Best regards,

JJ Cerilli

Hi All,

We need to meet and discuss the next steps in forming the local Phoenix chapter now that our application has been approved by the AMCA.

Date and Time 9:00am Sunday 3/23/14

Location Mixteca Mexican Resturant 6731 W Bell Rd, Glendale, AZ 85308
          They have a great breakfast menu.
          See you there!

Ride safe,

Ed

Comment

@ BoschZEV - FYI from Ed Houser. Please join us if you are available.
            I wish I could be there but I have overseas visitors arriving to spend a week working with me. Unfortunately, the April 27 vintage bike show in Tucson is a little problematic at this point as well, but there's a 50/50 chance I'll be able to resolve that conflict.

Comment

Working...
            X