Evergreen Road Run 2005 t-shirt idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evergreen Road Run 2005 t-shirt idea

I took a crack at designing the road run t-shirt. What do ya think of this?

Concept was based around the mimicking of a vintage travel poster.
    Attached Files
    Looks good. I'd wear it.
    0%
    Makes me want to attend, just to get one.
    0%
    Is kinda boring.
    0%
    Should have been a different bike, and I'm bitter about it..
    0%

That is real nice ! I know a fellow you does silk screening on T-shirts. He does top quality work and can probably beat anyones prices. Email me direct at [ vtwinrebuild@yahoo.com ] if you would like to hook up with him and see what he can do for you. Paps

Comment

Gee - that's a beaut! Looks to me like it mimics an Ace brochure tho ... Perry

Comment

Norm and I colaborated on it. He dug up a bunch of his lit. Scanned it and emailed it my way. The ACE brochure is just a really strong line art image. I thought it would be neat if the guy was looking down into a valley. Something you commonly do when riding and enjoying the scenery. So I transplanted it into a mountain scene from the former beach. Shows accual representation Olympic Mountains. A couple of guys mentioned to me how awe struck they were riding in the snow capped mouintains. When your local - you lose that perspective. So it's real nice to hear. Figured I better get some mountains in.

How could I make it look more like a travel poster?

Always open to quotes. Thanks Paps. Will do. I may have to trim the number of colors/screens.

Comment

Love that Olympic Range myself. Some of the nicest scenery on the planet. Especially enjoyed them from a hill top view over looking Puget Sound where I lived in Seattle. From that point on a clear day I could look west and see the majestic Olympic range with it's brillant white, almost blinding snow capped peaks and its' awsome lush green forests all reflecting off of the deep blue waters of the sound. To the east were the Cascades in all their glory similiar with snow caps and the like. To the south towering above all was the Great Mt. Ranier volcano sleeping away while the younger smoke puffers in the area like Mt. St. Helens to the far south awoke. To the north the great Mt. Baker volcano in all its' splendor. Yeahhhhhhhhh Mannnnnnn !!!!! If ever a headset blasting out tunes like the Alman Brothers Bands.. Jessica or Ramblin Man are fitting while puttin up and down scenic terrain on a scooter. This truely is one of those places !!
          COPYRIGHT BY ALL THOSE WHO RIDE Paps

Comment

Wow! That was poetic. Good job.

National Geographic web site has a good bit on the olympic mountains. I want to hit that native village on the tip that was buried in a landslide 5 or 6000 yrs ago. Frozen in time. Also looks like a few good hotsprings also along route. Good for whatever ails ya.

Comment

I good buddy of mines grandfather owned several hundred acres in that area years ago before Uncle Sam eminant domained his property for military locations and National Parks. Last name was Hudson. Do you know Rory Hudson?? I never made it to that buried village but I did enjoy a memorable special permit elk hunt up on the point one year. Speaking of cold.... got a good case of frost bite on my feet in the higher elevations during the hunt. Lower on down towards the mountain base the forest floor was waist deep in thick ferns. Kind of like a jungle you might say. Rained darn near every day for at least some period of time and snowed in the higher elevations when it rained down below. When it was a clear day it was spectacular.

Comment

Nope. Sorry, don't know of the Hudsons. Worked with a lady out east that in a previous career worked on the dig of the site. Also some guys messin around with unmaned boats and sonar experiments.

Hey! It's Moose season. Know alot of guys in the bush probably right now. Should be a good year. Use a stripped down Hummer on back roads. Insurance write-off buy back. Woops - off topic. I'll buy you a beer sometime.

I WILL PROMISE SUN FOR THE RUN!

Comment

Working...
                X