2014 AMCA Calender ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 AMCA Calender ?

As of today, I have not yet received my 2014 AMCA calendar. I ordered and paid for it on 11/25/13. I contacted them on 1/7/14 and they told me it would be shipped right away. Now today, 10 days later, I tried to email the same address and it comes back as undeliverable. What's up with that? Anyone else having this problem? Dave

If you go to the AMCA web site on merchandise and contact Susan and explain the problem she should be able to send you one. I don't go thru Cornerstone Publishing as they are worthless and I order mine thru the AMCA directly. Hope this helps and there has been more complaints on Cornerstone.
    Len
    AMCA #765

Comment

Cornerstone advises that twenty four calendar orders placed with their office have not been filled because the customer forgot to include the cost of shipping with their order. Each customer was notified that postage had to be paid before their calendar would be sent. If anyone who has not received their order falls into this category, please pay the postage and you will receive your calendar. If you fully paid for your calendar including postage and have not received it, call Cornerstone at 1-866-427-7583. If you placed your order through Susan Brutus, AMCA Merchandise Manager, call her at 317-437-6484. I believe she has filled all orders placed through her. I hope this solves the problem. Thanks to all those who ordered the annual AMCA calendar.
      Richard
      Richard Spagnolli
      AMCA #6153

Comment

I never got my 2013 calender at all.

Comment

Working...
        X