anybody know anything about this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody know anything about this?

friend of mine came home and this was sitting on the snow pile at the end of the driveway. any idea who makes/made this? good detail, about 14 inches long, 5-6 inches high, rubber tires, made of metal.

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
    friend of mine came home and this was sitting on the snow pile at the end of the driveway. any idea who makes/made this? good detail, about 14 inches long, 5-6 inches high, rubber tires, made of metal.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12363[/ATTACH]
    I have seen them before but do not know who made them. A friend of mine has that Indian and it is the base to a lamp. I think they are recent things maybe import.

Jerry

Comment

They sell this one and several others at Hobby Lobby

Comment

Originally posted by surfdude View Post
        friend of mine came home and this was sitting on the snow pile at the end of the driveway. any idea who makes/made this? good detail, about 14 inches long, 5-6 inches high, rubber tires, made of metal.[ATTACH=CONFIG]12359[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12360[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12361[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12362[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12363[/ATTACH]
        Left by one of Santa's elves, no doubt.

AFJ

Comment

seems that way. he's got a few bikes and makes some noise, so it definitely wasn't one of the neighbors!

thanks, KDR - I see them on their web page.

Comment

At christmas time this year in our local "Homesence" departmnet store, these items were avaiable.
            Bob Beatty
            AMCA 19209

Comment

Neat! I would have picked that up too!
              Jim

AMCA #6520

Comment

Very nice!! And EPA approved since no emissions!
                William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
                http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

Comment

Amazing the snowplow didn't trash it!
                  Still got mine-Had to check.
                  Rich010814d.jpg
                  Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Working...
                  X