att: all seaboard members-NOV.6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• att: all seaboard members-NOV.6

all seaboard members pumpkin run is nov. 6 lets get them ol scooters out this is a cool show and your ol bike is needed . a family event check out the web page. www.oldengine.com/pumpkin

Hey flthead, I'll be riding down there myself from north Jersey. I posted that show on the New Jersey Historic Motorcycle Society web site, see... www.NJHMCS.net
    Maybe I could get a couple of pics of your old bikes for the web site. Should be a great Show....hope the weather holds out! Later...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

pumpkin run

look forward to see in you guys from up north, it gets pretty busy by about 10:00 but there is registration at the gate . just park with the ol bikes when you get there . plan on spending the better part of all day this is a big show with everything an anything old. hopefully some more seaboard guys bring out there ol scoots

Comment

Sounds good, I'll look for you guys...I already pre-registered. 9:30am would be about the time I think I'll get there...maybe earlier if I can get out the door sooner. I'm going to get a new card for my camera so I'll be able to take a lot of photos....Later...Hrdly-Dangrs

Comment

Working...
        X