Best Board Track Article

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Board Track Article

I think this is the best article about board track racing yet. It pulls no punches. It tells it from a different angle. Not from
    the view of promoters or manufacturers. To think that in 1913 they thought wearing silk underpants under leather pants
    would turn a splinter is amazing. Enjoy! From the August 1913 Technical World Magazine.

Th upload got the pages out of order but I think if you just hold your mouse over the page before you click on it it will give you the page number.

Dick
    Attached Files

Dick, Seems great! Had a little trouble enlarging page 3. Dale

Comment

Pem, I recently posted an article on the big Motordrome crashes at Newark, NJ., and Ludlow, KY. on my Deadly Dave's Blog.

http://dlmracing.blogspot.com/
      David Morrill
      Sylacauga, AL. USA.
      AMCA #15284

Deadly Dave's Blog
      Sharing the Lost Stories of Early American Motorcycling.

http://dlmracing.blogspot.com/

1921 Harley-Davidson Model J Racer

It will break a hundred, if you drop it from a plane!

Comment

Originally posted by painterdale View Post
        Dick, Seems great! Had a little trouble enlarging page 3. Dale
        Dale, I have been trying to post a enlarged copy of page 3 with no luck. Of course it's the best page. I'll keep trying.
        Dave, I will definitely check out your page. Thanks

Comment

I was really grooving until I got to that "miniature" page. I've had that happen before Dick. It's a real thorn in the side. The other three pages were pretty cool!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Cory, I'm gonna send you the 3rd page at full size. See if you can post it. Thanks

Comment

Let's see what happens here.... again.... very good stuff!!! Thanks for sharing it Dick.
              Attached Files
              Cory Othen
              Membership#10953

Comment

Got it! Very interesting article! Thanks Dick and Cory. Dale

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
                  Let's see what happens here.... again.... very good stuff!!! Thanks for sharing it Dick.
                  Thanks Cory for posting page 3. It was the heart of the article.

Your welcome Dale. I really enjoy hunting for these rare articles.

Comment

Working...
                  X