New stuff in the Merchandise store

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New stuff in the Merchandise store

The AMCA was founded in 1954, which means that 2014 marks the Club’s 60th anniversary. Merchandise Manager Susan Brutus has come up with special products in honor of that anniversary year. There’s a commemorative 60th Anniversary logo available in a medallion, a patch or a Club pin. Plus, for our long-term members, you can order your pin with a “rocker” noting the number of years you’ve been in the AMCA—10, 20, 30, 40 or even 50!

Also available now is the 2014 AMCA Calendar, featuring great old motorcycles owned by AMCA members, a guide to AMCA National Meets and Road Runs, plus important dates in the history of motorcycling.

You can find it all on the Merchandise page.

Bill Wood

2014 AMCA Calendar cover.jpg
    Last edited by wlwood; 11-25-2013, 10:10 AM.

Thanks, just ordered a few calendars.

Comment

I have oredered items before, this time I am getting an error on the oredering page:

United States Postal Service United States Postal Service
      An error occured with the USPS shipping calculations.
      If you prefer to use USPS as your shipping method, please contact the store owner.

Is there an alternate method or can the web issue be fixed?

Bob
      Bob Beatty
      AMCA 19209

Comment

Bob. You can contact Merchandise Manager, Susan Brutus, directly at 317-437-6484, though amcamerchandise@gmail.com should be up and working. Sorry for any inconvenience you may have encountered.
        Fred Davis AMCA #9176

Comment

Thank you. I did and received very quick personalised service.
          Bob Beatty
          AMCA 19209

Comment

Recieved my calendar's on Friday, they look great, Thanks Bill !
            Ken S., # 6457
            1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
            1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

I tried to order a calendar yesterday....the website would not recognize my account or my email address to send a new password. I've been a member since 1995 and on this forum for a couple years , successfully ordered (and received) the member roster a couple months ago.
              Maybe your computer was having a bad day...or???
              Frustrated Rich
              Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Working...
              X