Death Valley run

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Death Valley run

Just got back from the Death Valley run. It was well worth the drive down from Canada. Good people and it was well organized. And the landscape! I understand they are making it a national event next year in honor of Max the founder of the run. Put that one on your calendar for next year! The run is based out of Furnace Creek Ranch. Good food and lodging with a huge pool and golf coarse. See you there next year. If you need info go to the SoCal wen page.

Hey! Great stuff! Do you have any pictures?

Comment

Yea I tried to send you the pics to your email but they came back. I put them on webshots. Feel free to use them how you like. The first 2 are of me and Paul tuttle of american chopper taken at Sturgis but all the rest are of the run.
      http://community.webshots.com/script...umID=179127835

Comment

Ok, thanks Len.

Email servers usually have a gateway restriction in the file size that you can trans. Usually around 2-2.5kb sometimes lower. This is to try to stop email servers from getting bogged down. Try reduceing file size to under 100ppi. resolution.

Thanks for effort.

Doggonit! Your link doens't work. I think the link is for edit mode. Pls try again. I gotta see this.

Comment

pics

Sent them again. Did that work out ok?
          Len

Comment

posted in RR photos sect. Thanks Len.

Comment

Working...
            X