Bring on Jefferson!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bring on Jefferson!

Good morning Gentlemen and Ladies, Heading out the door for White Rose meet tomorrow morn. If you have never taken the time to go to Jefferson meet, now is the time. It's looking like we will have the best weather there in ten plus years. My poor poncho is already singing the blues. To all, safe passage and we'll see ya there. Bob L
    AMCA #3149
    http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

75-80 bob it's getting cooler at night
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

The better half and I were there last year. My only regret is we only had a 1/2 day and that was not enough to enjoy it. And we missed the hillclimbing, which I would love to see 'live' some day.

Awesome place, great folks... have fun all and ride safe!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

Sun shine Rob, sun shine! That's what were talking about. See ya there. Bob L
        AMCA #3149
        http://www.thegoodoldmotorcyclepartscompany.com

Comment

Yep all the planets are aligned just like Oley earlier in the year with perfect weather. Scant 190mi trip across the Commonwealth for us head'n out early Friday AM. Looking forward to it. Unfortunately it'd be a perfect year for us to take more time and ride the Chief out but having a major construction project to get under roof before snow time is getting in the way.
          Jason Zerbini
          Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
          Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

Look forward to this meet every year. Biggest decision will be which bike to bring.
            D. A. Bagin #3166 AKA Panheadzz 440 48chief W/sidecar 57fl 57flh 58fl 66m-50 68flh 70xlh

Comment

Greetings fellow members,
              The wife and I are very much looking forward to meeting some of you and enjoying our first meet!

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Luland View Post
                Good morning Gentlemen and Ladies, Heading out the door for White Rose meet tomorrow morn. If you have never taken the time to go to Jefferson meet, now is the time. It's looking like we will have the best weather there in ten plus years. My poor poncho is already singing the blues. To all, safe passage and we'll see ya there. Bob L
                I'm bringing the rubber boots anyway .....you never know.Heading out in a few hours.See you there.

Comment

This is going to be my first trip to Jefferson. Bob, you are very encouraging! I'm bringing a great running, sweaty looking, imperfect, incorrect servi car for sale. Will be there Friday morning. See y'all there, Randy

Comment

I am looking fwd to being there, leaving early in the am thurs, about a 9 10 hr trip for me. Picking up 36EL frame for 36EL1086. Still undecided on what bike to bring for riding if any. leaning toward the 66FLH. See yall there, Larry

Comment

We're riding out tomorrow am, lookin foward to a nice 8 hour ride.

Comment

I will leave early on Friday only about a 1 hour trip not only sunshine but no mud.
                        Jim D.
                        Jim D

Comment

I was there bright and early Friday morning; actually arrived, when it was still dark. When the sun came up, I thought I may have made a wrong turn somewhere; which is easy to do, with the roads leading to White Rose. I say that; because there was NO Mud.

The weather was beautiful, the venders were happy, everybody was happy. There were a few slight drops of rain ; but I'm sure a lot of people never noticed them. There were parts to be found, old friends to see, new people to meet.

Yes, it was nice.

Let's all do it again next year.

bjind,

Comment

I was happy to get to go this year and enjoy the wonderful weather. I packed for cold, wet weather with rubbers, and boots but didn't need them. It was perfect weather, even sort of hot at the end.
                            Denise

Comment

Working...
                            X