photo Belmont13_zpsb7bbae0e.jpg

photo Belmont7_zpsc49e0656.jpg

photo Belmont10_zpsafdf43f6.jpg

photo Belmont9_zps1d8e209b.jpg

photo Belmont12_zps4d933adf.jpg

photo Belmont8_zpsced14258.jpg

photo Belmont11_zps137ae17e.jpg

photo Belmont3_zpsebd794ef.jpg
    Last edited by Jerry Wieland; 09-18-2013, 09:31 PM.

Email them to me. I'll post them for you.
    Mark Masa
    Mark Masa
    www.linkcycles.com

Comment

Took a while but I finally got it figured out. Kept posting them on their sides.

photo Belmont4_zpsa0754231.jpg

photo Belmont5_zps21b9e650.jpg

Jerry

Comment

That looks like some kind of motorcycle dungeon... Scary, but in an awe-inspiring kind of way.

A person could spend a year listing things on eBay from that stash! And not be through it.

So, since it looks like old snapshots laid out on a table and photographed... who, what, where?

Or is it really yours, ya lucky dog!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

you hoarder you. good for you. and you thought you had no retirement plan. obummer cant even screw that one up.
          gww57.com

Comment

Those are great "stash" pics! Thanks for posting them Jerry!
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Originally posted by c.o. View Post
              Those are great "stash" pics! Thanks for posting them Jerry!
              I've always wanted to own a junkyard, so I'm very jealous!
              Do you ever go down there and "pet" it? .. or are you past that?

Comment

I think I've seen those pics before. Molenaar, maybe???

Comment

Holy Moses...
                  Member # 18376 - According to the AMCA guidelines, I'm 1 year from being classified "antique"
                  1969 Honda CB350 - Winner's Circle 2014
                  1972 Norton Commando Combat (In process)

Comment

Looks Like Brownies in NY rensalleer?

http://virtualindian.org/2biobrownie.htm
                    PLEASE WANTED: Erie any, Rochester cyclemotor Evans Powercycle (esp motormounts, wheel with sheave (consider any)), Merkel Hendee motor wheel (esp mounting fender), Johnson mw. Clip on USA motors/motorwheel Parts kits bikes INFO- What do you have? Thanks! EMAIL: XHTC@YAHOO.COM

If you are UNHAPPY with my post in your thread- let me know and I will edit/delete... sometimes I do not know where the line of acceptability is...

Comment

Originally posted by jwl View Post
                      I think I've seen those pics before. Molenaar, maybe???
                      These pictures are just part of a huge stash a friend of mine bought in about 1977 from Belmont HD, West 7th, St Paul, Minnesota. They are mostly of the basement where the 'junk' was stored. The final tally was 21 semi trailers of used and NOS for $1000 per trailer and he rounded it to $20,000 for cash. The trailers were packed floor to ceiling regardless of weight. Some of the loads were so heavy that the landing gear of the trailer settled into the pavement. Ended up with about 50 bikes probably 300 engines, frames and everything in between. I hate to think of what this stash would have cost today.

Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post
                        These pictures are just part of a huge stash a friend of mine bought in about 1977 from Belmont HD, West 7th, St Paul, Minnesota. They are mostly of the basement where the 'junk' was stored. The final tally was 21 semi trailers of used and NOS for $1000 per trailer and he rounded it to $20,000 for cash. The trailers were packed floor to ceiling regardless of weight. Some of the loads were so heavy that the landing gear of the trailer settled into the pavement. Ended up with about 50 bikes probably 300 engines, frames and everything in between. I hate to think of what this stash would have cost today.

Jerry
                        A bargain even at the time! But 20k was stlll a lot of money to a working guy then.
                        PLEASE WANTED: Erie any, Rochester cyclemotor Evans Powercycle (esp motormounts, wheel with sheave (consider any)), Merkel Hendee motor wheel (esp mounting fender), Johnson mw. Clip on USA motors/motorwheel Parts kits bikes INFO- What do you have? Thanks! EMAIL: XHTC@YAHOO.COM

If you are UNHAPPY with my post in your thread- let me know and I will edit/delete... sometimes I do not know where the line of acceptability is...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerry Wieland View Post

Jerry
                          Wow!! That's another one of the "good" stories... very cool.
                          Cory Othen
                          Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
                          X