Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Davenport pictures please!!!!

DID NOT SEE any in the thread- thanks!
    PLEASE WANTED: Erie any, Rochester cyclemotor Evans Powercycle (esp motormounts, wheel with sheave (consider any)), Merkel Hendee motor wheel (esp mounting fender), Johnson mw. Clip on USA motors/motorwheel Parts kits bikes INFO- What do you have? Thanks! EMAIL: XHTC@YAHOO.COM

If you are UNHAPPY with my post in your thread- let me know and I will edit/delete... sometimes I do not know where the line of acceptability is...

Talking about or showing Davenport seems taboo,since we Blackhawks have dropped AMCA afilliation...the AMCA site is Missing out ...try CAIMAG

Comment

www.cherokeeamca.org has uploaded 46 pictures from Davenport, Check out our website. Shelby

Comment

Originally posted by duffeycycles View Post
        Talking about or showing Davenport seems taboo,since we Blackhawks have dropped AMCA afilliation...the AMCA site is Missing out ...try CAIMAG
        Even the weather can not keep a good meet from being the granddaddy of all the swapmeets, just think of all the AMCA members still are there vending or buying. And think of all the Money the National lost again this year. The Blackhawk Motorcycle Club is doing a great Job keeping the dream alive. Thanks for a great meet, Shelby

Comment

There are some great photos in that bunch... thanks Shelby!
          Cory Othen
          Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
          X