Coney Island bikes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coney Island bikes

After seeing a few well decorated bikes at the meets this year, I thought I'd post these from the Motorcylepedia Museum. Amazing.

IMGP0002.jpgIMGP0003.jpgIMGP0004.jpgIMGP0005.jpgIMGP0006.jpg
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

very cool, my batery/ generator would die of a heart attack if I even parked my antique nere those machines.:-)

Comment

We used to call those rear light setups 'Turkey Tails'...
      Bill Pedalino
      Huntington, New York
      AMCA 6755

Comment

Slight overkill perhaps, far less irritating than today's strobe lights. "Gee, officer, I didn't even see him" would be tough to explain.
        Rich
        thCA3YQS6S.jpg
        Rich Inmate #7084

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Lovejoy View Post
          very cool, my batery/ generator would die of a heart attack if I even parked my antique nere those machines.:-)

I remember seeing one of these in the early seventies. The owner had batteries in the saddlebags to power the lights, even then he said the lights killed the batteries pretty quick. The batteries weren't connected to the bike wiring so he had to manually recharge them.
          Lonnie Campbell #9908
          South Cackalackey, U.S. of A.

Come see us at the Tenth Annual AMCA Southern National Meet - May 17-19, 2019 at Denton FarmPark, Denton, N.C.

Visit the website for vendor and visitor information at www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com

Comment

Working...
          X