Beating the heat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beating the heat

Been hot here in So Cal last couple day's. Had the Henderson out along the coast, nice and cool. Beating the heat for a couple hours anyway. Today there was a rare treat, saw a very nice Indian, maybe 28 - 31 ish, eye's are not what they used to be. Going the other way, riding with Brit bike. Vary rarely do I see another old two wheeler riding around this portion of our coast. I doubled back to chat but missed em. That's Catalina Is. in the distance, it was very nice on the coast, really pretty today. Thought I would share :-)
    Attached Files

Now thats liv'en Tom. I am envious. Note to Bucket List - Get Chief out to Cali someday.
    The first time we toured the coast in CA we learned its always cooler plus breezy and much more-so travelling north of where you were. We'd go from t-shirt and shorts to jacket and pants in quick order. Always sunny though!
    I have never passed a bike around here from say the 20s,30s or 40s so it would also be a rare sight.
    Jason Zerbini
    Near Pittsburgh PA (Farm Country)
    Allegheny Mountain Chapter http://amcaamc.com/

Comment

That's a great shot Tom! You've got me California dreamin'!
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

How come I never see things like this when I'm in California? Nice pic.
        cheesy

AMCA #23341

When life serves you lemons, add vodka.

Comment

Calif has some fantastic riding, even down south. It gits better and better as you go north. Even here in L.A. there is plenty of nice rides, just got to be willing to put up with the mass of humanity - which can be mighty intimidating on old iron. I usually keep to back and side roads and weekend mornings. I was going to shoot a couple pics of the coast line, but forgot to check my bat in the camera and it died. Next time I well change the title, as I was hoping others would chime in with photo's saying ya I was out ridding too :-)

Comment

Working...
          X