2014 AMCA Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2014 AMCA Calendar

I know this is a bit early, but we're starting production of the 2014 AMCA Calendar and we'd like to ask you to send in photos.

Over the past few years, the calendar has been on a "just in time" schedule for shipment by Christmas. And that's sometimes gotten a little more dramatic than we'd like. So we've moved up production to make sure you have the new calendar in plenty of time for holiday giving. But that also means we need to get photos from AMCA members earlier, too.

If you have photos of your antique bike, of memorable rides on your old motorcycle, or of Chapter events from this year, send them to: AMCAeditor@gmail.com. Please put the words "2014 Calendar" in the subject line and include your name and the year and model of your motorcycle. If you need to send prints instead of electronic images, you can mail them to: AMCA 2014 Calendar, P.O. Box 3004, Westerville, OH 43086.

The deadline for photos is September 15, so you need to act quickly is you want to see your bike in the 2014 edition of the AMCA calendar.

Thanks.

Bill Wood

Hi Bill,
    I like the calendar's very much, excellent pictures.
    BUT the hole to hang it up with has been too small and too close to the side for too many years. Every year I have tape each month up because the hole rips out. FIX IT!
    Terry Marsh

Comment

I'm with you,brother.My wife is always taking it down to write something on it( Sometimes me too!) & is careless how she hangs it back up,so I have resoreted to using something like this :

http://www.amazon.com/ACCO-Binder-Me...ds=paper+clips
      Rick Stambaugh

Comment

Ditto! I've been doing the same thing at my desk!
        image(1).jpg
        Member # 18376 - According to the AMCA guidelines, I'm 1 year from being classified "antique"
        1969 Honda CB350 - Winner's Circle 2014
        1972 Norton Commando Combat (In process)

Comment

Message received! We'll investigate this with the printer and see what's possible.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bill Wood

Comment

Originally posted by wlwood View Post
            Message received! We'll investigate this with the printer and see what's possible.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Bill Wood
            Thanks, Bill!
            Member # 18376 - According to the AMCA guidelines, I'm 1 year from being classified "antique"
            1969 Honda CB350 - Winner's Circle 2014
            1972 Norton Commando Combat (In process)

Comment

Bill,
              Sent you a PM.
              Ken S.
              Ken S., # 6457
              1926- H-D BAF-Peashooter
              1954-H-D Panhead

Comment

Working...
              X