X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bounty on Sprockets!

Again this year, Folks,

At the international Chief Blackhawk Davenport Meet,

I am offering a $5 bounty on any well-worn Chief or H-D BigTwin drum sprocket,.... (unless chromed.)

Looking forward to seeing everybody at booth AG30, second from the corner on the promenade to the stadium entrance, across from the little white schoolhouse.

And don't forget, the Meet is the Thursday and Friday before Labor Day weekend, as vendors pack up Saturday morning!

....Cotten
    Attached Files
    AMCA #776
    Dumpster Diver's Motto: Seek,... and Ye Shall Find!

The bounty offer still stands, Folks!

Hope to see you there...

....Cotten
    AMCA #776

Comment

I do like that, Tom. I'm wondering if you have a few sprockets in there that you regret incorporating. Like one off a 1907 Indian
      Eric Smith
      AMCA #886

Comment

I gotta keep it symmetrical, Eric!

The front security door's are all Chiefs' thanks to Mssrs. Glasgow and Breeding.
        So far, I have two-thirds of the necessary materials to secure my front windows, and in light of current social unrest, time is a'wastin....

....Cotten
        PS: I heard on CBS this morning that helmets are weapons; Hope I don't get in trouble selling any...
        Last edited by T. Cotten; 08-16-2017, 10:24 AM.
        AMCA #776

Comment

I think I may have 2 or 3 old chief sprockets that you are welcome to. I'll rummage through my "inventory" and see what I can come up with. You're are welcome to them.

Comment

Hey Cotton, I finally got around to looking for those sprockets. Turns out I have 4 old chief sprockets that you are welcome to repurpose. PM me an address and I'll drop them in the mail.

Comment

Working...
            X