owls head mc meet coastal me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• owls head mc meet coastal me

aug 31 and sept 1 annual labor day weekend sat and sunday ( big ride in show sunday ) owls head maine near rockland a gem of a transportation museum with flying antique aircraft cars and motorcycles are also featured. anyway pack up or ride up an old bike have a lobster great area to ride in always a fun time check them out at www.owlshead.com paul bergeron minot me 7989

Hmm try
    http://www.ohtm.org/
    PLEASE WANTED: Erie any, Rochester cyclemotor Evans Powercycle (esp motormounts, wheel with sheave (consider any)), Merkel Hendee motor wheel (esp mounting fender), Johnson mw. Clip on USA motors/motorwheel Parts kits bikes INFO- What do you have? Thanks! EMAIL: XHTC@YAHOO.COM

If you are UNHAPPY with my post in your thread- let me know and I will edit/delete... sometimes I do not know where the line of acceptability is...

Comment

one more week to go shamelessly promoting this event weather looks good on 7 day not very accurate but weather has been good last couple of weeks rode down to coast yesterday for a lobsta dinner great fun am fortunate to live an hour from coast or mountains maine roads are not the best but the riding is great for me its which way to go ride today come see the planes cars and bikes and living exhibit brother pete riding that 13 around a great crowd pleaser paul bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

I know one guy from Camden is going, probably showing a CX and a Turbo CX. I considered riding in from IL(kid lives in Union)for this years event but it was either Owl's Head or deer hunting in Wyoming. Deer hunting won the coin toss. Next year.

I owe the guy from Camden a cup of coffee at the Come Spring Cafe for not making it out.
        cheesy

AMCA #23341

When life serves you lemons, add vodka.

Comment

I know one guy from Camden is going, probably showing a CX and a Turbo CX. I considered riding in from IL(kid lives in Union)for this years event but it was either Owl's Head or deer hunting in Wyoming. Deer hunting won the coin toss. Next year.

I owe the guy from Camden a cup of coffee at the Come Spring Cafe for not making it out.
          cheesy

AMCA #23341

When life serves you lemons, add vodka.

Comment

Peter Bergeron demonstrating a 1913 Excelsior Motorcycle at Owl's Head. Yesterday. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1Kmm...ature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

Comment

Working...
            X