Unknown saddle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unknown saddle

I recently bought a few parts from an old friend who has had them around since the late 70s. One of these parts is a solo type saddle that measures approx. 15" front to back, and approx. 14" side to side. The saddle has a relatively long nose, with 3 ribs on the pan. What I find odd is that there are no mounting brackets on the the nose, nor any round threaded bosses to the rear. The pan has "door key" shaped slots on the pan. Does anyone have any idea of what this is? I don't know how to post pics. Sorry...
    VPH-D

you need to learn how. it's easier then us learning how to read minds. to post picks you click reply to post. then click go advanced. scroll down till you see manage attachments ( it's just under all the smiley face icons) click it. that will open up the files in your computer. click twice the photo you want. that will place it in an attachment file on this web site. then click upload attachments. last hit submit reply. also i think you will need to post 5-7 words in your reply. i hope this helps. if that does not work click your ruby slippers together 3 time and shout cory help!
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

Working...
    X