No announcement yet.

Wauseon 2013 Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, Matt won the BT class and one of our chapter guys ( Gary Caprioletti) came in 3rd on one Steve Lapolts # 11 1913 HD . Carl Estes crashed in turn 4 which allowed Matt to pass him and win with about 4 laps to go. Matt has video as do others as they were donning GO-Pro cameras either on the bikes or helmets. Dale was a proud Pappa!!!

Tom (Rollo) Hardy
    AMCA #12766

Comment

Thanks for the report Tom. Here's a replay of the race ....

Is this what you were talking about Phil?

Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Awesome guys, thanks - did you see the race between the KR the big base Sport Scout. Those guys were hauling ass and the Sport Scout rider was 85 years old! Awesome!! :-)

Comment

Cory my kindred spirit. Waseon was awesome and Fred Davis the " the head honcho, runs a a great show' The races were awesome and the Olsen's are on top of the world right now, both racing and Knuckelheads.Matt who? His bride is quietley and quickly aquiring a reputation. Power to the the Chic's. B was awesome on her debut. The 1908 Thor motor found a very good home to someone who will love it as much as as i did. Cheers
          Ross

Comment

Ross... thank you kindly for the report... I'm glad the Aurora mill is being enjoyed. As for the young lady "B"... it's easy to see why she is being noticed. Her enthusiasm has to be infectious! Matt done good! Those kids are living the dream!
            Cory Othen
            Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
            X