Indian Day and the Cheste MA. Meet Dates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Day and the Cheste MA. Meet Dates

For some reason Indian Day this year is listed for July 21st which sounds correct but the Chester Meet is advertised July 12th and 13th?

This would be the only time I ever remember those two meets not being on the same weekend?

Anybody know why? 46EL

Originally posted by 46EL View Post
    For some reason Indian Day this year is listed for July 21st which sounds correct but the Chester Meet is advertised July 12th and 13th?

This would be the only time I ever remember those two meets not being on the same weekend?

Anybody know why? 46EL
    some kind of rift between chester meet and indian museum what we first heard there was no meet but it is on for this weekend looks like good weather a rare thing this year since you got no reply hope this helps have been to several meets always a good time dont know how many more meets will be held go if you can paul g bergeron minot maine 7989

Comment

Thanks Paul. Actually I made a call last night to the Chester promoter and it is this weekend the 12th and 13th of July.
      I'm guessing the two different weekends has something to do with Wauseon next weekend?
      Indian Day itself is and probably will never be what it was years ago when it was held at the old Museum.
      It is great to see there is still an interest in Indians and people still come out to enjoy seeing the old machines.
      Don't know about you Paul but I have only missed a few Indian Days since I started going in 1985. 46el

Comment

Working...
      X