Luke Walker Fund established

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Luke Walker Fund established

We have received a lot of genuine support for Luke, and requests for how to donate. Today, an account was created at a bank, and a PO box taken to receive the funds.

If you would like to help our Luke and his family, please :

1. Make check out to: LUKE WALKER REHAB FUND
    2. Mail check to: LUKE WALKER FUND
    P.O. BOX 4743
    MIDDLETOWN, RI 02842

This will allow accounting and recording of donors so future contact can be made.

A benefit ride is being put together:

BENEFIT: DATE: October 5, 2013

PLACE: F O P LODGE #21
    464 Mitchell's Ln
    Middletown, RI 02842

More details to follow.

Thanks for all the calls and wishes.
    Last edited by DanM; 07-10-2013, 02:16 PM. Reason: ADDED REHAB TO THE FUND NAME
    Dan Margolien
    Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
    Www.yankeechapter.org
    Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Thanks Dan for putting this up,I went to see Luke last week and will be there this weekend to see how he's improving

Comment

I would like to thank everyone for their continued support of Luke and his family. He is improving steadily, with his cognition returning, and getting more and more control of his physical movements. He is recognizing some people and able to carry some kinds of conversations, and have done some math problems with his daughter, so all things are looking quite a bit better over the past several months.

We have had "In Rust We Trust" tee shirts made up by Don Salisbury, which was a favorite saying of Luke's. Sold em at Hebron and RICONN show last weekend. Had a silent auction at Hebron with items donated by Ted at Vee Twin, JP Cycles, and machineartbyjim.com

There is a new website set up with all the info for any more donations and the benefit mentioned above.

www.lukewalkerfund.com

I have raffle tix for the event- you do not need to be present to win. If you want to buy 1 for $5 or a book of 6 for $20, drop me an email and I will reply with my mailing address. 1st prize, $1000, 2nd 2 nites at RI hotel, 3rd prize Apple Ipad2
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

Working...
      X