ITS not so funny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ITS not so funny

A few days ago ,me and the younger brother had to swap a 48 motor back into its frame ,the 48 motor was in the 45 frame and the 45 motor in the 48 frame hope i have not lose anyone yet ,anyway taking the 48 chain cover off without my glassers or brothers rotated the kicker to get the chain cover off but could not see how the brake switch was hook up ,head down in poistion close enough to see {anyone see whats coming } but can not really see, lets go of kicker to get to switchIMG_2340.jpg Wayne my brother says ,I think it broke the skin ,i have never been head butt that bad before ,i know you all are going to take the piss ,have to laugh ,Rob

Oops! We have come a long way since the invention of the fire and the wheel.... But we still goof up!
    Steve Klein
    Collector . Conservator . Enthusiast
    American Pre-teens - 1965
    AMCA Member 12176
    Cherokee Chapter President, Editor
    www.CherokeeAMCA.org
    Steve@SteveKlein.com
    Georgetown, TX USA

Comment

I see your brother not only let go of the kicker, he also took a picture of the damage! I think one of my brothers would have done the same thing!
      Pisten Bully is Harry Roberts in Vermont.

Comment

Blood and oil do mix. If you don't bleed on a project, it's not really a job well done.

Enjoy the badge of honor... a project you bled on is a project done right.

Cheers,

Sirhr

Comment

PurpleHeartWrenching.jpg
          Cross Wrenched Purple Heart

Comment

Working...
          X