Judging at Wauseon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judging at Wauseon

Hi there folks, I am looking for folks to help judge at Wauseon. Last year we were able to get the bikes judged in a timely manner, with your assistance we should be able to do the same. I will be working at the membership desk on Friday morning 8:00 AM -12:30 PM if you want to talk to me or sign up. We have been seeing many more of the later model bikes, so your expertise in Japanese is appreciated. Heck we appreciate any help in any marque. If you are unfamiliar with the process I am willing to talk with you and hopefully recruit you to work with one of our teams. Honestly, it isn't that scary and we are providing a delicious breakfast on Sunday morning at 8:00 AM before the judges meeting.

Dr. Denise Rich-Gross
    Deputy Judge Lake Erie Chapter

I know I do not have the expertise to judge, but I have a couple of friends that will be going to Wauseon. I will ask them to see if they are interested.

Comment

I appreciate the help, and you actually can work with a team and learn as you go. That is the beauty of judging, you can be an apprentice and get acquainted with the bikes you are interested in while doing the judging. I look at this as a win, win situation for those curious enough to do it. We all appreciate every level of expertise. Just stand there and hold the clipboard and write what they tell you as you go down the sheet. I am just placing that out there if anyone wants to help and learn.
      Denise

Comment

Working...
      X