Laconia Bike Week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laconia Bike Week

I am riding to Laconia this year (my first time) and wondered if anyone had any suggestions for out-of-the-way, unique rides or interesting places to visit/must see (apart from the jaunts listed on web site's schedule)? Already planning the White Mtn & Mt. Washington rides.
    Thanks
    William Edwards, AMCA #10035

Attend the 2019 Southern National Meet at Denton Farmpark, NC, 17-18 May 2019
    http://www.amcasouthernnationalmeet.com/

I haven't been there yet, but the Police Motorcycle Museum right by Laconia HD gets good reviews. I plan to check it out this year.
    Rod Hansen, Jr.

Comment

Bill:

I have received a phone call from a promoter: We have an invitation to participate in a "Tented Show" at Laconia. They are looking to add some antiques to their typical show display. Michael Lichter will be photographing.

If you are interested drop me a note and I will provide contact information.

danmargolien@yahoo.com

Dan
      Dan Margolien
      Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
      Www.yankeechapter.org
      Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

For those interested, and I'm sorry to be so late in posting, look for a 90' x 160' tent in the drive in movie area, which is right near the Weirs beach. Contact is Rick cfrom Cyclone Cycles at 802-782-6917
        Dan
        Dan Margolien
        Yankee Chapter National Meet July 31/August 1 2020 at the TERRYVILLE Fairgounds, Terryville CT.
        Www.yankeechapter.org
        Pocketvalve@gmail.com

Comment

I would suggest the Kancamangus Highway across the northern part of the state. It could be hairy going down the mountain into the Lincoln/North Woodstock area when it rains though, so plan accordingly. It has many pretty stops on the route for resting and picture taking. I also suggest taking Rt 3 south from N. Woodstock back towards Weirs Beach area. It is a very nice route with a canopy over much of the road. Denise

Comment

Working...
          X