Pricing help for project

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pricing help for project

A life changing event leaves me no time or money for a project bike I have.
    This is a custom bike. Engine and trans have been rebuilt professionally and are from 1942 WLA.
    Someone on here said the frame is a later year because it has coil mount blocks. I asked for more info and sent numbers from the frame but got no reply other than the comment I had a pile of mismatched parts.
    So while I appreciate someone taking the time to read the post and make a comment I would really appreciate constructive and helpful replies.
    What I have has been painted and or rebuilt or it's a reproduction.
    45 side valve 1942 with clean readable numbers. Rebuilt trans
    16" wheels with new tires , street style fenders painted red & black tutone with silver stripe breaking the colors. Tanks painted to match.
    Rebuilt carb, reproduction springer front end and handlebars. A couple of boxes of additional parts, in & out primary, brakes, Generator parts ( no case)

Its a good start for someone wanting to make a nice custom. I also have frt & rear fenders for military version and a 1942 New York License Plate..

I'm new to this and so I'm looking for some opinions for where to look for pricing. I do not want to part it out so I'm looking to sell everything.

I did have a AMCA member look at the carb (picture) and say its worth 500.00 ?

If you check some old posts I have there's a picture or two there.

Again, Looking for constructive suggestions. If your comments are negative please just move onto the next post.

Sorry to all those who are truly interested in helping others.

constructive suggestion place your photos in this thread. if you want help dont make us look for it. 2nd. place it on ebay. the market will bring you a fair price.
    rob ronky #10507
    www.diamondhorsevalley.com

Comment

I hope to have pictures up that are better than the ones already on the board here. I'll check the market tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
      X