Please id the application/value of this early ECLIPSE front hub Thanks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please id the application/value of this early ECLIPSE front hub Thanks

HI I am new to posting here and see that this forum (Parking Lot Chatter) is where the action is, so I am reposting here

After attending meets for so many years, I know there are TONS of people out there with TONS of information and I was surprised to find little help. Maybe I am not following the proper etiquette, if so I apologize.

Just renewed my membership after being out of it for years. My main interest is finding kits parts info on USA motors and motorwheels attached to bicycles.
    Thanks for any help (wanted items in signature)
    Paul Genaro
    Central NY

Came across this hub:
    Elmira NY 36 holes

PLEASE WANTED: Erie any, Rochester cyclemotor Evans Powercycle (esp motormounts, wheel with sheave (consider any)), Merkel Hendee motor wheel (esp mounting fender), Johnson mw. Clip on USA motors/motorwheel Parts kits bikes INFO- What do you have? Thanks! EMAIL: XHTC@YAHOO.COM

If you are UNHAPPY with my post in your thread- let me know and I will edit/delete... sometimes I do not know where the line of acceptability is...

Rules of etiquette:
    One tries to find category title (yours is in-determinate), and if none is available then park/lot/chatter is welcome.
    Harley guys get to land their inquiries wherever they want, except in the Indian threads (don't know how long that will last, tho)
    We usually handle smart-alecks pretty well, 'cept for the moderator; he's a little "tight" sometimes.

This is a great place. Wish it were more active. Don't be bashful, you're hunting just like the rest of us. I know a few bicycle nuts who could maybe help. Check back in occasionally on results, or lack of them.

Comment

Paul, you've made no etiquette faux pas that I can see. The lack of responses could just mean that the right person to answer your question has not yet read your thread. We know it's pre-28 as I believe that was about the time Eclipse closed it's doors as far as bicycle/ motorsickle stuff is concerned. I'm sure that hub could have been on any number of machines with Eric mentioning Merkel being one of them. I have no idea of the possible value.
      Cory Othen
      Membership#10953

Comment

Working...
      X